FREE SAMPLE: https://gum.co/NjuKpu
Your programming journey is well underway.
You've already gone from the explosive high of building your first program, to reading dozens of tutorials, to the grueling lows of debugging your code. Your skill is now at a point where you can code. You can make things happen, but:
- you realize that your code is working, but making it modular is such an ethereal concept that (secretly) you don't really know what it means.
- you're trying to get your pull request approved, but there's a lot of changes requested. Some don't even make sense. Why is indentation so important other than it making my code look good?
- everyone tells you that readable code is better code, but Swift is already readable, so improving is difficult.
The book contains
- Rules you can immediately apply to your coding habits and dramatically improve.
- Code from published apps that we will refactor and improve, using The Rules.
- Applied programming fundamentals. Encapsulation is not just a concept, you can see it in your code.
Improve by learning from a Master
What I'm offering is a glimpse into how I program. I will guide you through fixing issues in three real, open-source, downloadable apps from the App Store. By following me and reading how I think you'll see something more important than recipes or frameworks: you'll see what I look for and how I handle frustration when working with someone else's code. Once you understand my thought process, it'll help you create yours. Tutorials will become smalls tools that you use, instead of places where you try to acquire knowledge. You will become a better programmer, not because you know many frameworks, but because you'll understand how someone who has been an iOS developer since the SDK came out handles codebases.
A written journey with Fernando where you'll dissect parts of published apps and rewrite them just like a senior developer would.
The RulesPractical habits to improve.
Real-life codeLearn using code from apps in the App Store.
Real-life practiceEncapsulation and the Single Responsibility Principle
PDF ebook130 pages
- A written journey with Fernando where you'll dissect parts of published apps and rewrite them just like a senior developer would.
- The RulesPractical habits to improve.
- Real-life codeLearn using code from apps in the App Store.
- Real-life practiceEncapsulation and the Single Responsibility Principle
- PDF ebook130 pages
- Example Repositories3